From: Nancy J. Keane <nancy@NANCYKEANE.COM>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:56:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Target: Hidden things in picture books

Just to let everyone know that the site has been moved. The reading lists are now
at:
http://www.nancykeane.com/rl

Nancy

At 10:29 PM 10/25/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear LM_Net friends,
>
>I have a list from 2000 that is from the following web site
>http://rms.concord.k12.nh.us/rl/231.htm
>which is no longer an active link. I have check the
>archives and found only one other avenue, but not
>a nice listing of Hidden Things as the aforementioned
>web site had on it.
>
>What I am wanting is an up-to-date list of picture books
>where the author or illustrator has hidden objects for us
>to find. i.e. Baracca, Tony and Susan with the black cat on
>the pages of "Taxi Dog". The terrier dog in Van Allsburg's
>books.
>
>Is there such a list? If not want to help me create one?
>
>Thanks, Pam
>
>Pamela Berberich, Library Media Technician
>Anza Elementary School
>El Cajon, CA
>BERBERICHP@cajonvalley.net
>pberberich@cox.net

>Please note: All LM_NET postings are protected by copyright law.
> You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
> by adding LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU to your e-mail address book.
>To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu
>In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
>3) SET LM_NET MAIL 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST * Allow for confirmation.
> * LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
> * LM_NET Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
> * EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/sub/
> * LM_NET Supporters: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/ven.html

Nancy J. Keane nancy@nancykeane.com
"Middle School Pathfinders" (2005);"Using Literature in the Middle School
Classroom" (2005) ;"Booktalking
Across the Curriculum" (2002) ;"Teaching ... Through Literature" (2002);"Booktalks
and Beyond" (2001)
Rundlett Middle School 144 South Street Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Recipient 2004 ALSC/Sagebrush Education Resources Literature Program Award
Recipient 2002 N.H.Excellence in Education Award (EDies)
Host: Kids Book Beat television show
"Just For Kids" column - Concord Monitor newspaper
Booktalks Page http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks
++++++Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor++++++