Thank you Nancy,
I'm so glad to find that list again.  I had several requests for a Hit,
I'll put one together if I received information that is not on Nancy's list.
Look out kids, here I come!

Pam

Pamela Berberich, Library Media Technician
Anza Elementary School
El Cajon, CA
BERBERICHP@cajonvalley.net
pberberich@cox.net