From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of AMY PALAIA
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 5:57 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: GEN: Reading time during your workday?

Dear LM_Net,

Do any of you set aside "reading time" as part of your workday.  I do booktalks
quite often, and I am finding that I am usually doing the bulk of that work at home
(reading, and writing the talks).  I am on a flex schedule here.

I was not sure if that was a justifiable use of my time, and I was wondering if
anyone else did do this.  If so, how many hours per week?

Thanks in advance,

AMY PALAIA, LMS
2Rivers Magnet Middle School
East Hartford, CT 06108