**Posted with Peter Milbury's approval

I need your help.
I know we (LM_NET) voted for someone to win a kitchen makeover, and that person won
by a landslide, and I am hoping you will help this couple, too.

My former aide's son and his fiancé are one of five couples in a contest to win a
wedding. Corey is an officer in the Coast Guard and Jen is a pre-K teacher. Corey's
mom was my aide for ten years and Jen's mom was my daughter's babysitter for three
years.

Jen & Corey have been going together since high school, are truly in love (it gives
me goosebumps to see them together!) and are currently living with Jen's parents to
save enough money for a wedding. Winning this contest would be a wonderful thing
for them.

Here is how you can help:  Sometime between 11 am Friday April 7th and Tuesday
April 11th log on to

http://www.nbc10.com/10wedding/index.html <http://www.nbc10/10wedding/index.html>

and vote for Corey Meeks and Jen Gardner

We've been told we can only vote once per computer. But feel free to try it twice
or three times even!

We will know Wednesday morning at 10 am if they won or not.  And I'll let LM_NET
know as soon as I can.

Thank you SO MUCH !!!!

Karen De Frank, LMS
Bullock School