First of all

THEY WON!!!!

I just want to PERSONALLY thank each and every one of you that voted for the
wedding contest I posted a few days ago.

Today we stood in Jen's pre-school classroom and heard it announced live on TV that
they won. There were over 10,000 votes and more than 4,600 were for my dear friends
Jen and Corey. I told the producer if they had any way of tracking the votes they
would surely be amazed at the list of countries that the votes came in from. Jen
and Corey asked me to thank each of you, too. They would not have won without your
help!

It is so exciting to be a part of their wedding, and to be a part of LM_NET.

If you are still interested there will be voting each week on a different aspect of
the wedding. It you go to http://www.nbc10/10wedding today you can vote on the
invitations. Next Wednesday the winning invitation will be announced and the voting
will start for something else. (We think it will be the dresses)

There will be a thank you barbeque at their church in a few weeks.  Everyone who
voted is invited to attend. See you there!

Thank you again!

Karen DeFrank, LMS
Bullock School
Glassboro NJ 08028