Just got Marvelous Mattie : how Margaret E. Knight became an inventor
Emily Arnold McCully. It is a great book about the women who was way
before her time and is best known for her invention of the machine
that makes paper bags with square bottoms. It is a picture book...

Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian
John Campbell Elem