Hi again.  I've found out a bit more about the book, HEB Presents The Best of Texas
High School Football.  It was published by HEB stores and only distributed through
the various grocery stores.  That explains why I couldn't find it anywhere!

So, I'll pursue it from a different direction.  Thanks again for being available we
I most need you!

Vicki Nelson
nelsonvl@ector-county.k12.tx.us

Vicki Nelson
Librarian
Odessa High School
Ector County ISD

>>> Vicki Nelson <nelsonvl@ECTOR-COUNTY.K12.TX.US> 12/20/06 11:28 AM >>>
Hi everyone.  I hope things are going well as we head into the holidays.  I am in
need of your help.  I am trying to find a book but am coming up blank in every
direction I take.  Here's the information I have:

Title of the book is HEB Presents the Best of Texas High School Football
published by Canadian Hockey LLC
Birmingham, Alabama

The ISBN I was given is 1-928846-00-9; however we're trying to check on that--it
may not be the right one.

If you have this book  and can give me information on how you ordered it or are
familiar with the publishing company, I am trying to find out how to call them to
try to order the book or just any information to track it down.

As always, you are the greatest, and I appreciate any help you can give!

Vicki Nelson
Librarian
Odessa High School