Good morning, all,

If your school has an SSR program and you have a list of guidelines, I'd like to
request a copy.  We are in our third year of an SSR program and are experiencing
some grumbling from some of our teachers.  They are giving their students a study
hall, not reading themselves, and then complaining that the kids are disruptive.
My principal is very committed to this program and just wants it to work better so
we decided to draw up a new list of guidelines.  Please reply to me off the list.
Thanks so much,

Dana W. Fisher, Librarian
Joseph F. Tuttle Middle School
612 S. Elm Street