My daughter has always wanted to write. She is 24 and has made up her mind that she
will be going to NY next month. She has no place to stay, no job, etc. She has
saved some money. I have a big lump in my heart as I'm scared for her. She has
explored some hostels on the internet and says they are cheap and people can stay
up to one month. I'm asking if any of you know any which are decent and fairly
cheap; also, areas in which they are located. Any advice would be appreciated.

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do
not dare that they are difficult." -- Seneca the Elder

Tedine "Teddy" Soule, Librarian
Logansport High School
P. O. Box 549
Logansport, LA 71049