Hi LM-Net Wise Ones,

My district is getting ready to make a transition from AR at the
school site to Renaissance Place.  We know that it would have been
easier to make the transition over the summer, but we had one school
that lost ALL of its data.  Oh no!  It wasn't at my school, thank
goodness!  Anyway, how long does it take to make the transition?  I
am nearly ready to upload my data.  I just have to install 119
quizzes that I just purchased.

Does everyone in the entire school have to log out of AR before
uploading?  I am thinking that if they didn't the data would be
either incorrect or corrupt.

How long will it take to get the data ready for us to use once it's
uploaded to RP?

How difficult is it for the students to use (grades 2-5)?

Will I need to reteach how to use AR since it will be online?

Do you have problems with students taking quizzes at home?  How do
you know that a parent or older sibling is not taking the quiz for
them.  I'm thinking about making a rule that students can only take
quizzes at school.  If I suspect that a student took a quiz at home,
I plan to delete the quiz from the student record?  Am I wrong?  How
do you address this issue?

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Janice Askew
Media Coordinator
T. S. Cooper Elementary School