Diane is soooooo right.  If you don't get up from your desk and go eat with the
other teachers, when would you have time to talk to them?  That fifteen minutes
(yes, in a Catholic school they get fifteen minutes) is the ONLY time all day I
have to even see most of them.  I eat with the elementary teachers one out of every
3 days, and with the middle school teachers the rest of the time.  Not only do I
get valuable info from them about what they are teaching and about their students,
I also have the chance to promote my fledgling program to them (many didn't know I
actually TEACH!)

As for the food, ya'll are cracking me up.  My lunch is leftovers.  I might make a
PBJ on wheat bread.  And If I forget, I eat the school lunch!  It smells like any
school cafeteria food, but actually tastes GREAT!  We have a small school with a
great cook.  And another advantage to going to the staff room to eat...we often
have great leftovers from the kitchen, or goodies from parents, etc to munch on.
There is almost always something to scrounge on in there.

Susan Waring