Since none of these strictures apply to me I am always wondering why my
messages are held up, anybody have any ideas?
They were signed exactly properly, I have been a member for 5 years and
NEVER sent spam or anything commercial.

so, either you recently subscribed,  resubscribed, or have previously posted
messages without proper ID within the body of the message.

All new  and resubscribed members are  set to be automatically  be reviewed.
After they have posted messages which have shown that they either are 1) not
a commercial  spammer or 2)  have used proper ID,  they are set  to noreview
status. This means that they are able to post without being reviewed

Cheryl Quinn
St. Viator High School
Librarian
Arlington Heights, IL