From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of M J Krajnak
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:18 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Summer favorite

A great summer read is Julie and Romeo by Jeanne Ray.  Julie Roseman and

Romeo Cacciamani have grown up learning to loathe and despise each
other's
families.  They are running florists shops in the Boston area.
Inevitably
they meet up with each other, and... it's love, but what will their
families think?  Light comedy - I'm sending a copy to my friend who owns
floral shop!!

Mary Jane Krajnak
Kodiak Middle School Library
722 Mill Bay Road
Kodiak, AK 99615

mkrajnak@alaska.com
mkrajnak01@kodiakschools.org

Keep a language alive!  Check out the Alutiiq word of the day
http://www.alutiiqmuseum.com/index2.htm

Currently reading: What's a girl gotta do? by Sparkle Hayter  (an adult
mystery)