Mmmm ... And isn't it part of the role of the TL to PD staff in how to
use the technology in a pedagogically sound manner as part of an
integrated teaching program??

:)
BC

Convenor for the Transforming Information and Learning Conference
http://www.chs.ecu.edu.au/TILC

Barbara Combes, Lecturer
School of Computer and Information Science
Edith Cowan University, Perth Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9370 6072
Email: b.combes@ecu.edu.au

"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
of an ignorant nation." Walter Cronkite

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy
the original message.