My 3rd and 4th graders love the almanac. I have to give them the
first week just to browse and get 'the looking' taken care of
otherwise they are still too curious to about the book to pay any
attention. They too, like the perpetual calendar; this year I was
working on it close to the time of the Superbowl so we did some
trivia based on that. Never have gotten into the chickens, though.
Guess I should give it a try!

Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian