I was asked to post the specifics of this and here is it is:
  I called for the quote and pricing is:
  599.00 1 time set up
  4.00 per child per year
  399. hosting which is free the first year

  ANNOUNCING ACCELERATED READER ENTERPRISE

Greater Reading Achievement—Schoolwide
  With the school year coming to an end, we wanted to take a moment to thank you
for your use of Accelerated Reader. We also have some exciting news for current
Accelerated Reader customers: Accelerated Reader Enterprise is now available—giving
you everything you’ve come to expect from Accelerated Reader…and a whole lot
more—more content, more professional development, more value, including:

Unlimited Access to More than 100,000 AR Quizzes—Your students can read any book
that has an associated AR quiz—from the school library, public library, or even
from home. New quizzes are automatically available to you as soon as they are
created.

Unlimited Access to Renaissance Online University—All courses are available to you
24/7, at your convenience, to help you maximize your success with Accelerated
Reader and other Renaissance software.

Renaissance Place Software—The integrated, web-based information system that brings
together all student data, giving teachers, principals, and administrators easy
access to the information they need to make data-driven decisions throughout their
school or district.
   Free Remote Hosting—We’ll host your Accelerated Reader software for the first
year, absolutely free. You’ll have no worries about software performance,
accessibility, or maintenance.
  Perfect for any situation—from a few classrooms to an entire district—Accelerated
Reader Enterprise is sold as an amazingly low cost-per-student subscription package
with an affordable, one-time school fee. As a current Accelerated Reader school,
you’re entitled to the lowest rates available for Accelerated Reader Enterprise.
  Get Started Today
Accelerated Reader Enterprise is the most inclusive, most convenient, and most cost
effective Accelerated Reader package we’ve ever offered! Call today for more
information about Accelerated Reader Enterprise and the special, money-saving
prices for current
Accelerated Reader customers.
  FOR A NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE, CALL (800) 656-6740, ref. #7829
(outside U.S.: 1-715-424-3636).

Jo Turrentine (Media/Technology Coordinator)

Peachland Polkton Elem. School

Peachland, NC

joturrentine@yahoo.com

starting at 1¢/min.