Dear Everyone
During some really trying personal times lately, I had to set myself to NOMAIL so
that I could not
be tempted to "just see" if there was something to look at and learn from.

Things are going forward slowly now so I set myself to MAIL again and I realised
just how much I had
missed the professional conversation of LM_NET.  Already, in less than 24 hours, I
have had my brain
stimulated and I feel part of 'my' community again.  Like many of you, I am the
only one of me in my
school, and it is so valuable to be able to tune in to the conversations of
like-minded people who
speak the same language to get that feeling of belonging somewhere.

So thanks Peter and Mike for making it possible, and thanks to everyone who takes
the time to
contribute something.  Even if a topic doesn't seem to fit my personal
circumstances, there is
always food for thought.

I have just 45 school days to go before I retire from school-based education but I
think it might be
45 months before I actually retire from LM_NET!
Barbara

Barbara Braxton
Teacher Librarian
Palmerston District Primary School