Peter has granted me permission (thank you!) to post a request for
information. For a magazine article, I'm looking for professional
resources Christian school librarians use to connect with and share
ideas with other Christian school librarians. Basically, if you are a
Christian school librarian, what would you recommend to colleagues?

I'd like to include Web resources, listservs, discussions groups,
organizations, conferences, and the like. Of course I'll include LM_NET;
I may also include resource sites such as the recently posted AR
quizlistsinteractive.com/christian. But the main focus at this  point is
on connecting with the Christian school librarian community.

I'm familiar with several church library associations (CSLA, ECLA, CSA,
NCLA); are they helpful to Christian school librarians as well?

I really appreciate any help you can give! Please reply directly and/or
let me know if you'd like to see a HIT on this topic.

PS I apologize to those of you who may have received this twice; I
erroneously posted to el_announce.

Diane Volzer
Communications Director
Surpass Software
517 Oothcalooga St., Ste. C, Calhoun, GA, USA 30701 Phone (706) 625.5399
ext. 120  ||  Fax (706) 625-2699 www.SurpassSoftware.com
<http://www.surpasssoftware.com/