Date:    Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:48:56 -0700

From:    "radmer, lisa j" <radmerl@SNOQUALMIE.K12.WA.US>

Subject: OPAC

Hello,

    I have a printing question.   I want to print all the mysteries in

my collection but need it to print in alpha order by the authors name.

Is there a way in either Follett's OPAC or Cataloging that I can do
this?  I haven't been able to find this in the manual.

Thanks

Lisa Radmer

Librarian North Bend Elementary

North Bend, WA   98045

Lisa,

If you have set up categories in your cataloging you can print a list of
your mysteries through cataloging.  In cataloging click on search in the
menu bar, click on category and search mystery/mysteries.  This will
show you how many mystery books you have-open and it will list each book
alphabetically by title.  In the menu bar choose file/print.  It will
only print the current screen.  If you have more books not showing you
will need to arrow down to the next screen and print again.  Hope this
helps.

Diane Sands

Library Director

Creighton Preparatory School