Dear LM_NETters:

You are such a font of information and great ideas I know this is the place
to ask.

We will celebrate the opening of a new gym along with our annual open house
at the end of the month.
We are planning to use "There's no place like home" as our open house theme
this year. We have discussed making the yellow brick road and the emerald
city.

My idea so far is to advertise that "you can find something in the library
for your heart, for your brain and to inspire courage."
Or stories of the heart, the mind, of courage???
How else can I word that?

What other Oz ideas do you have?
For the library or for the classroom teachers.
I'll pass them on to everyone else.

Thanks. You guys are the greatest!

Kay Goss
Director, Library Media Services
Mansfield Secondary Library
316 West Ohio Ave. Mansfield, MO. 65704
Home of Laura Ingalls Wilder
417-924-3236 Ext. 311
klg@tnp.more.net

My library is just like Wal-Mart. If you don't like what you check out,
bring it back and we'll get you something else.