I have plugged several parts of this writing into several search engines and can't
come up with any matches. According to the English teacher, the writing just
doesn't fit the student so I'm wondering if someone would be willing to run this
through another means of detection?  (I suspect it may be taken from someone's blog
site, but nothing is coming up for me.)

Thanks!

Even since the day of acquaintance, I've always felt so comfortable being around
this special person. Not only does her warm heart bring about my innermost self,
but her genuine side keeps me fueled. The times we spend together seem to go so
perfectly; every aspect of a good friendship takes it's toll with or without
explanation. Just the thought of her alone serves as decoy, for when she isn't
present, she's still on my mind. The pleasant thought of her seems flawless with
much curiosity.

The paths we've taken throughout our friendship add to our special and unique bond.
Willingness to share anything on our minds makes our friendship that much more
special and so very unique. Spending time with her seems to serve as somewhat
priority to the nature of our force we share. The force of our togetherness brings
about endless diverse bonding that seems so special, like in it's own world. So
many different qualitites of our personalities are what attract us to each other,.
No matter where our destination may be, the fact we're together is all that ever
seems to matter.

The unique compatibility makes the friendship stand out against other friendships.
Trust builds day-by-day, which only serves as additions to one another's personal
qualitites. No matter what may go wrong, there's always a trait one of us has to
make things perfect again in the snap of a finger. We share such a friendship I've
never experienced before. Great involvement on both our parts to keep powerful
interest alive in our relationship is what fuels the fire.

Time always seems to go by with a blink of an eye, our time spent is over. Each and
every time we see each others faces, feelings of relief and comfort are felt along
with a burst of joyful energy. Moments spent in each others arms gives us a sense
of security which is priceless. Anticipation of what thoughts we share is what
gives life to a meaningful conversation. The fluency of our shared words make for a
more interesting time. As a result, never have I felt more comfortable with another
person before, bringing me beyond my comfort zone normality, which is where I love
to venture off to!

Chris Beck, Media Associate
Spencer High School Library
Spencer, IA
cbeck@spencer.k12.ia.us

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks about
education."
--Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education