The following are the responses I received to my question about selecting
the two best education or edutainment feeds for an initial web 2.0 class for
teachers.
I also posted this same question on classroom20.ning.com and got some
interesting responses there.
Two other people said that they thought of Lifehacker also

I would do a Google search or a news search, and then use that as the
feed... You could even search something like "Web 2.0 education"--or
something more topical for them, like the name of their town or school.

Or give them a taste of Will Richardson or David Warlick...!
http://www.downes.ca/news/OLDaily.xml

http://ghsprincipal.edublogs.org/feed/

There are lots of others, but Downes scans the web for the nuggets and posts
OLDaily .. well... daily.

G-Town Talks is a highschool principal in Western New York who is living the
vida digita in her own practice. if you're gonna introduce K-12 teachers
with only two feeds, one of them oughta be somebody who looks (at least a
little) like them.

Photojojo is not an education site, per se, but there are lots of useful
ideas for people interested in working with digital photos as many teachers
are. Visit http://www.photojojo.com/ to find the feed.

Teachers might not know that many groups in Yahoo and Google have RSS feeds.
This groups is fairly busy with people posting lots of educational ideas:

And of course, I must recommend the ITM:
http://www.infinitethinking.org/index.html :)

For pure edutainment--Teacher Tube? educational--Cool Cat Teacher? The feeds
have to be something accessible I think.

Or if you want them to see the potential for use with students--maybe one of
the teacher links from Fischbowl?
There are good examples there of different teachers using blogs with their
students.

Or what about Jamestown Elementary's podcasts?

Wes Fryer and Vicki Davis are my regular reads among many others
I'm doing an NTI (SC's name for brand new teachers' training meetings--New
Teacher Induction) session Monday, April 16. I'm planning to do a little
David Warlick and Fischbowl. Hopefully I'll whet some appetites.

NPR education feed, the National Geographic
News, and the New York Times education feed.

try:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0E0E

Thats all of them, some are quite intriguing!  Thanks to everyone who
contributed

Kathy Lawrence
Librarian
Cleveland Heights High School