Does anyone have any experience with the National Foundation for Transplants, or
any other foundation that would assist with medical bills relating to lung
transplants for children?  My niece just found out her 5 year old daughter needs a
lung transplant, as a result of complications due to a detached esophagus.  She's
already overwhelmed with years of dealing with her daughter's health problems, and
this has just devastated her.

I found the National Foundation for Transplants online, but was hoping someone on
this wonderful list would have some insight for us.

My niece lives in southern California and has Blue Cross insurance, in case that
affects any replies.

And I apologize in advance for my district's filtering policy.  My personal email
is MClark2105 at aol dot com, if your reply gets bounced.

Thank you  for any advice offered.

Mary

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
Frederick Douglass

Mary Clark
Library Media Tech I
La Costa Meadows Elementary School