Hello everyone.

My school is embarking on a new behavior program where
we have only four rules for the entire school.  Then
we need to come up with individual expectations that
pertain to our specific areas.  School started today
and we were also told about needing the guidelines
today.  I have been so busy with beginning of the year
tasks, I am hitting a brick wall when trying to come
up with my list of expecctations.  I would appreciate
any help offered.

Here are the four "rules"
Respect yourself
Respect Others
Respect Enviornment
Respect Community

Basically all I have come up with is taking care of
library books, and including that under Respect
Community.

Thank you so much!

Mari Ferguson, K-8 Librarian
Theodore Jamerson Elementary