Hello,

The remodeling of my library is going well.? I am going to purchase new tables and
chairs.?
I have questions to ask of all the wise LM-NET group.?

Table size???? What is the best size that can be utilized well for small and big
groups?? Round (seats 4, 6 people)? Retangular (seats 4, 6, 8 people)?? I've had
rectangular tables that seat 8 and thought they did well.? Right now I have
rectangular tables that seat 6 with round ones that seat only 4.? I guess they are
ok, too.??? I need to be able to accomodate my faculty, so I need over all seating
for about 100.? What do you like?

Chairs??? I've had wooden ones, the old kind that are great and last forever.? I
now have ones with metal legs and supports with a thin wood for the seat and back.?
Which ones do you think will last well?? All wood or metal?? Comfort?

I don't have enough money to purchase all the tables and chairs right now. Do
vendors keep styles in stock for a few years?? That way I can buy over a 2-3? year
period or do I have to do it all at once to get everything to match.

Lastly, furniture vendors.? Any ones you love or had problems with??

This is an exciting time for me.? I've never got to redo a library.? I value all
your expertise on these matters, since I'm new to this.?

Thank you!

Pat Hoppe
Lincoln MS
Colorado Spring, Co