I just slipped out of my "Guess What I'm Reading" t-shirt and see this
thread on LM_NET

My current bedside reading companion is This is Your Brain on Music: The
Science of Human Obsession by Daniel J Levitin is captivating as it brings
me up to date on the neurology of musical experience and memory. High marks
for a book that helps me know why I love music and books.

Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini  was  my previous read.  You can't
beat the topicality of the setting and women's perspective on Afghan
society, and the story it moves along at quite a fast clip.

Craig Seasholes

Librarian, Giddens School

620 20th Ave S.

Seattle, WA  98144