 Thanks to everyone that responded to my question regarding aaudiobooks matching
print versions.
I am lucky to live where my public library subscribes to Califa Digital Library.
They have a great selection of audiobooks I  check out from the comfort of my home.
They can downloaded to mps, ipods, your computer. Some we even have the rights to
burn to CD.
I was asking about matching an audiobook to a print book by searching by isbn.
Kathy

Here are the repsonses I received:
Suzanne Ng-  I think that Audiobooks have their own ISBN, separate and different

from a book. Maybe purchase the UNABRIDGED version and try to find

an original version of the story.?     duh, why didn't I even think of that????

 <http://www.rfbd.org/> http://www.rfbd.org/<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

 <http://www.freeclassicaudiobooks.com/> http://www.freeclassicaudiobooks.com/

<http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/04/09/best-places-to-get-free-books-the-ultimate-guide/>

http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/04/09/best-places-to-get-free-books-the-ultimate-guide/

 <http://www.audible.com/> http://www.audible.com/

Buy the tape first and then find the book - much easier!

 <http://www.TumbleReadables.com> www.TumbleReadables.com is an online collection
of read-along titles for elementary, middle school, and high school students which
features adjustable online text and complete audio narration. Sentences are
highlited as they are being read and the pages turn automatically. The collection
features chapter books, early readers, YA/Teen Novels, high interest/low level
books for both middle school and high school students, plus classics of American
and English literature.

 <http://www.simplyaudiobooks.com/> http://www.simplyaudiobooks.com/

 <http://www.mackin.com/> www.mackin.com

 <http://www.recordedbooks.com/> www.recordedbooks.com