With the holiday season upon us, many members will want to "lighten up" their
inboxes while vacationing.  One great way to do this while still keeping up with
the most important LM_NET discussions is to subscribe to El-Announce with LM_NET
Select.  LM_NET Select provides three messages a week of the most informative
LM_NET posts, discussions, and resources.  Discussions are organized into threads,
so they are easy to follow. El-Announce is made possible by school library vendors
and a small number of vendor announcements are shared each week (typically between
5-10 total announcements all relating to school library products and services).
Here's what one of our El-Announce members recently shared:

"I enjoy using LM_NET Select with El-Announce because I am too busy to subscribe to
read messages in the full version of LM_NET. However, I do want to be aware of the
important issues that relate to Library/Media.  LM_NET Select is organized in a way
that I can quickly see what applies to my program and is useful to me or my
teachers.  The El-Announce feature is a great way to see what the vendors (I use
anyway) are coming out with that is new.  The announcements are easy and quick to
read.  Overall, it is a great professional tool."

For those members considering setting their accounts to Nomail this season or for
anyone looking for a lighter version of LM_NET, we encourage you to try El-Announce
with LM_NET Select.

GET IT: Visit http://lm-net.info/join.html and enter your email address.

<For other subscription changes (including nomail or digest), please see the
instructions that appear at the bottom of every LM_NET message.>

Happy Holidays!

--
Michelle Walker
Co-Moderator, LM_NET and EL-Announce w/ LM_NET Select