Getting positive feedback from parents always thrills me. Last week with grades 4 &
5 we used the Thesaurus to rewrite Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Especially
helpful was the observation that we need to replace verbs with verbs and nouns with
nouns! Anyway, today I received the following email, which makes me love my job too!

<<Dear Mrs. Brubaker,

Merry Christmas! We are away on vacation, and my twins keep singing the new version
of Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer that they learned in library during the Thesaurus
project.  It's very cute!  Thank you for helping them to LOVE library and learning!

Hope your holidays are bright!>>

Gail Brubaker, Librarian
srvca.library@comcast.net
San Ramon Valley Christian Academy