From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Emily Peterson
Sent: Mon 2/12/2007 6:39 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: ELEM: multicultural books

  Greetings,

 We are looking for a list of multi-cultural books. Any help would be appreciated.

 Thank you,
 Emily Peterson
 Gatelot LMS
 Sachem School District
 epeterson@sachem.edu
 emilyhpeterson@aol.com
 631-471-1810

Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools,
free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail
and more.