Hello

I received more posts as for calendars for librarians. Thank you all again

xxxxxxxx

Madeleine,

There is such a list of events posted to LM_Net monthly by one of our
members, Jodie Gerlock.  I'll  forward you the last two & you can keep
an eye out for it, if it meets your needs.

rely on  LM NET posting of "Month is..."  for monthly dates

Shortcut to: http://school.discovery.com/schrockguide/authordate.html

Shortcut to: http://www.earthcalendar.net/index.php

> Thank you for all of the websites that you sent to me.  The one that best
> gathered the information is
>
> http://www.infoplease.com/yearbyyear.html

October:

http://www.brownielocks.com/october.html

> http://www.brownielocks.com/month2.html (Thank you , Heather!)
>
> School Library Media Activities Monthly's calendar (Thank you, Rebecca!)
>
> The monthly listing sent to LM_NET (check the archives)
>
> www.diversitystore.com/index2.htm (Thank you, Julia)
>
> www.ala.org/pio/literacycalendar.html (Thank you, Peggy!)

http://www.libraryhq.com/calendar.html

http://www.todayinliterature.com/