While I understand that some people want to discuss the new book as soon
as they read it. I also know from last time that it is a real bummer to
hear about the ending before I had a chance to read it for myself.

Several people suggested that posters put "spoiler" in the subject
heading, then go down a page worth of text before writing. This works
for those who get each posting separately but for those of us who get
Digest, this won't work. all it will do is make the digest even longer
than it usually is.

While I don't want to make "rules" I would like to second the idea that
people go to the wiki to discuss the book, or to join one of the Social
Netoworks such as TeacherLibrarian Ning, or to the wiki suggested. That
way people who are ready to discuss the book can do so but those of us
who can't get it read right away can read our LM_NET without spoiling
anything.

How about someone repost the wiki site, someone on teacherlibrarian ning
make a Harry Potter group, those big on Second Life also make a Harry
Potter group and anyone on a yahoo Harry Potter group post that
information?

Deborah Stafford
Wiesbaden High School
(Gen. H.H. Arnold High School)