Well, I have to accept the LM_NET judgement, seeing as how it came
from so many people.  BSC books are long gone.  Still, I have readers
who are trying to read every book we have (even in their
page-yellowed, ragged state.)  So, what are your recommendations for
another series that I can wean my BSC girls to?  People say that
Goosebumps is on its way out too.  Not in my school.  Sigh!  I cannot
ditch a series that so many kids like.  I am even stooping (and I put
this off for a LONG time, hoping I wouldn't have to do it) to buying
more Pokemon books.  A fourth grader who said that was what he wanted
to read (and wouldn't read anything else) convinced me.
When one is desperate...
Johanna
--
Johanna Halbeisen, Library Media Teacher
Woodland Elementary School (K-4)