Oh! Oh! How about this one . . . really showing my age :)

Hermoine is sitting on the bed crying over all the terrible events when she is
gently shaken awake and there's Harry in a towel . . . the entire season, oops, I
mean series was a DREAM!
--
Shannon D. Wham, Librarian
Bell Street MS

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a
meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty
much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.