Does anyone have a tablet computer that was purchased recently, seems
reliable and durable, and that you recommend? Has anyone considered or tried
a motion computer for educational purposes? One thing I am really looking
for is a great vehicle for taking notes at meetings and conferences, and for
other tasks where writing be hand is preferred. It would also be interesting
for demonstration purposes. We have a couple of HP tablets in our department
that were purchased recently, and one of them has already demonstrated
several problems, including a hard drive crash. I have heard that the
tablets do tend to be finicky. Someone in our tech department suggested I
look at the motions.  This would not be someone's primary computer, of
course. Thanks in advance and I will post a hit, Mary Ann Bell

"Try curiosity!"--Dorothy Parker
"Try Curiosity!"--Dorothy Parker
Dr. Mary Ann Bell
Associate Professor
Sam Houston State University
A Member of the Texas State University System
Department of Library Science
lis_mah@shsu.edu
drmaryannbell@gmail.com