As always, LM_NET comes through! I received over 40 emails with
suggestions and I appreciate every one of them. There may have been some
misunderstanding as to what I am doing with this. I will be making a
banner for the library and will have one child from each grade march
behind the banner. They will be carrying either flowers made from book
jackets (since I am not craftsy, this may not happen) or silk flowers. I
will also decorate an AV cart with book jackets and flowers. I think the
banner will say: THE LIBRARY Where Readers Grow and Blossom.

Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions. I did have requests for
a hit which is below. It is rather long. Please forgive me for not
cleaning up duplications very well.

Thanks!!
Nancy Dickinson, Librarian
Hillsboro Elem.
Hillsboro, TN 37342
dickinson1@k12tn.net

The library - where great readers sprout/grow/bloom/blossom ?
 The library - where great ideas sprout/grow/bloom/blossom ?
 The library - a garden for the mind..
 Grow your mind - come to the library!

Plant a Reading Seed
Libraries Grow Good Readers
Libraries: Where Good Readers Grow
Libraries: Where Reading Seeds Are Planted

The Library -- where ideas blossom.
goes with this quotation “If you have a garden and a library, you have
everything you need.” Cicero

we do the reading theme of Books in Bloom: A Garden of Genres

The Library where readers bloom

How about . . . The Library:  The Learning Garden
or maybe  The Library:  The Hotbed of Learning

Your library: Where a great variety of ideas grow

How about "The Library: where readers bloom"

How about the "Garden of Reading: Help your imagination grow!" They can
carry bouquets of flowers that they make with a book instead of a flower
attached to a stem..

"He, who has a garden and a library, wants for nothing"- Cicero

The library, where your imagination grows..........

Re : your garden theme...
   I thought of a brief but lovely little poem in the book Please Bury Me
in the Library, by J. Patrick Lewis :

       Necessary Gardens

        Libraries
        Are
        Necessary
        Gardens,
        Unsurpassed
        At
        Growing
        Excitement

Not much to it, but it goes to the heart of the matter!
Let Ideas Bloom!

Luther Burbank: A flower is an educated weed.
Thomas Moore: The many great gardens of the world, of literature and
poetry, of painting and music, of religion and architecture, all make the
point as clear as possible: The soul cannot thrive in the absence of a
garden. If you don't want paradise, you are not human; and if you are not
human, you don't have a soul.

"plant books and you'll grow readers"?

My spring library bulletin board has "Bloom with a Book" as its theme; I
used silk flower stems from Hobby Lobby and have book jackets seeming to
bloom from the top of the flower.

"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket."
Chinese proverb
 "Libraries are not made; they grow."
Augustine Birrell (1850-1933) English politician, man of letters

A few years ago the theme for book week was Plant a Seed -- Read ---  Or
you could do Books in Bloom -- I'd have them make tissue paper flowers and
in the middle of the flower make a little card with the title and/or
picture of their favorite book.
Where readers bloom? Where imaginations bloom?
I’ll offer the suggestion of a “poet-tree.”  I’m in a high school library,
but we made a poster paper tree around one of our columns and crawling
across part of the ceiling. On the leaves we have pictures of poets,
snippets of verse, and a few student-written pieces.
...Where ideas bloom
...where minds bloom
.....where minds blossom

The Library: Where kids can grow! Then the boys can be vegetables.

Books help us to grow!
Reading books from our library makes our minds grow!
You need to break our your overalls, straw hat, and gardening gloves since
you tend to the garden!!!

The Library: where ideas grow?

How about Nurturing seeds of learning.

The Library: Fertile Ground for Great Ideas
The Library: Fertile Ground for Inquiring Minds
The Library: Fertile Ground for Blooming Readers

I have a phrase painted on my wall....."Where children and imaginations
grow" ....that would fit in.

Plant the seeds of knowledge * open a great book and read

A few years back I wrote a grant with the theme "Library: Garden of Readin' "

The Library: Where ideas blossom (or bloom)"?

The more you read, the more you grow!

The Library Media Center - planting seeds of imagination.....or, where
young minds bloom....or, fertilizing young minds....or, where imagination
blooms....or,bursting with with fresh ideas.....or, hypoallergenic brain
food......now i'm getting silly...thanks for the break!

The Library: Where Readers Bloom

"Bloom with books"?
Bloom and grow; visit your library!
Bloom and grow in the library’s garden of learning

The Library; readers grow and blossom

The library: Where knowledge Blooms or Where Books Bloom or Where
Knowledge is Grown or Cultivated.

The Library:  Where minds are cultivated or Where minds bloom or Where
minds grow?
The Library:  A garden of information

How about some reference to “growing”… such as:
The Library grows readers!
Our Library grows lifelong learners!
Grow your mind in our Library!

where Everything(body) grows-bigger and smarter