I am collaborating with a colleague concerning an upcoming conference. We
will be doing a session on Web 2.0. We plan to begin with Social Bookmarking
with the focus on the idea of Tagging.

I have an account with both sites but in my reading I came across references
to public libraries having account with both of these. I would really like
to show off one of these as a way to use social bookmarking.

I am looking specifically for a library using del.icio.us where the name of
the library is in the URL.  For example del.icio.us/nameofcountylibrary

And I would like the same thing where a library has a Library Thing account
under the name of their library.

For both I can find users who are obviously librarians but I really want
ones with the name of the library. I know there are lots of other social
bookmarking sites but we want to show these two as our main examples since
we both have accounts there.

If you are not sure what each one is, take a look at the two sites

http://del.icio.us/ and http://www.librarything.com

Deborah Stafford
Gen. H.H. Arnold High School
Wiesbaden, Germany