We in Pasadena USD have been happy Destiny users for a couple of years now.  Our
current student information system is Schoolmax, and the integration of data from
Schoolmax into Destiny has been marginal at best.  Our district is currently
shopping for a new SIS, and I am wondering if any fellow Destiny users can give
feedback on how well Destiny has interacted with your system.  Is the basic patron
information imported accurately and completely?  Can it import class schedule and
teacher assignment information?  Can it import data such as whether an AUP or photo
permission is on file for a student?  Does your IT Department have an easy time
doing frequent patron updates?  Any other pros or cons we might not have thought of?

Please respond off-list, and I will compile any responses in a follow-up post.

Thanks.

Betsy Kahn, Librarian

Wilson IB Middle School
300 South Madre Street