OK! Maybe I misunderstood. When I went to the sites given in the
original posting, I got the impression that Facebook was, unless you
knew to opt out, was placing a cookie such that any time you made a
purchase, logged on or not, it was reported and then shared. Now I
want to know which version of the situation is true! I might add that
I am really only mildly interested, in the sense that I am not
terribly exercised about this one way or the other, but rather curious
and feeling faint negative pangs. Cheers to all!--mabell

--

"Try Curiosity!"--Dorothy Parker