Thank you again to everyone who responded with resources.  They are all
below:

Today we had an in-service on a bullying prevention program that our school
is going to implement. The program was developed in Sweden and has had great
success there. Here's the link to find out more info:

http://www.clemson.edu/olweus/

Your e-mail sounds as if you are looking for just resources but you might
want to suggest to the school to look into this.  have no idea of the cost.
For us, our intermediate unit, the state agency, is sponsoring the program.
(I think)

One of the points made today is that bullying is not a "rite of passage" nor
is it conflict resolution. The entire school community, including parents,
are part of the intervention. The program addresses both the "victim" (not
the term to use with students) and the bullying behavior, with consequences
and intervention. It isn't a quick fix...there's questionnaires and
committees and policy development. As I said, we had an introductory meeting
today but I am looking forward to our next meeting where we will learn some
intervention techniques.

I have some information on our website
http://www.dillon2.k12.sc.us/students/studentsites.asp

For students

Check the links

Internet Safety and Personal Safty

Links for teachers
http://www.dillon2.k12.sc.us/teachers/disciplineresources.asp

I have a book I just from purhcased ISTE
http://www.iste.org/source/Orders/isteProductDetail.cfm?product_code=digcit

I like this one

I am wokring on updating information

check back periodically to the sites

We have just started discussing The Revealers by Doug Wilhelm in our book
club  See http://www.djusd.k12.ca.us/harper/library/blog/
Another great novel for girls is Poison Ivy by Amy Koss.  Both are great for
providing discussion material about bullying.
Operation Respect has some good materials for dealing with bullying and
harrassment http://www.dontlaugh.org/

My advice would be to contact an Ophelia group.  I believe they have
chapters in many states.  The group was founded in Erie County to deal with
bullying and more subtle forms of relational aggression.  If you don't have
a group in your area, you could contact our local group at 814-456-5437, 718
Nevada Drive, Erie, PA 16505.

http://www.safeyouth.org/scripts/media/bullying.asp

http://www.schoolsafety.us/America-s-Safe-Schools-Week-p-24.html

http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/index.asp?area=main

http://www.ncdjjdp.org/cpsv/

You might also want to obtain copies of the video series ShowPeace (Bullfrog
Films, Box 149, Oley PA, 19547, 610-779-8226, www.bullfrogfilms.com
<http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/> ) which includes: Bully Dance, Dinner for
Two, and When the Dust Settles.

Davinna Artibey