The Guys Read website changed its format a while ago-about a year or so, I
think (??)  Could it be that the funny black book on the cover and the
thinking guy (comes up while the page is loading) made it just seem like a
dating site, or was it really and truly diverted to a dating service
webpage?

You can have the "www" at the beginning or not.  I found it using the "www"
until I saw another LM_Netter's message saying to leave it off.  Either
works.

Poor Jon.maybe his next book should be "The Stinky Website".or."The Web
Curse".or."The True Story of the Three Little Ws" in which the wolf huffs
and puffs but can't blow the website away!

Sorry, I'm officially tired.I'll stop writing now.

Jennifer England

Lower School Librarian

Heritage Hall School

Oklahoma City, OK

 <mailto:jengland@heritagehall.com> jengland@heritagehall.com

"Wicked people never have time for reading," Dewey said. "It's one of the
reasons for their wickedness." from The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket

Omnia in Libris