Our AP Bio teacher is requiring her students to read 2 books per year that can be
either fiction or non-fiction.  For example - Richard Preston's Hot Zone
(non-fiction) or Chromosone 6 by Robin Cook (fiction).  I have collected a few
ideas, but would greatly appreciate anyone who can share titles or whole lists with
me.  The kids are excited about it and are asking for a list already.  Of course I
did not know about the assignment till yesterday - but I want to get something
together as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!  I will post a hit.

Jacquie

"The Librarian, whose job is to heal ignorance, to keep life safe for poetry and to
put knowledge smack dab in the middle of the American way."

From The Philadelphia Inquirer, 9-20-03
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacquie Henry, MLS
Ruben A. Cirillo High School (GHS)