My middle school is in the process of applying to offer the
International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme.  I'm eager to hear
from other librarians who have been through the application and
accreditation process as to:
What are the most valuable things you took away from IB librarian
training? (I will not be able to attend until next school year.)
What impact has the IB MYP had on your role at your school?
Has involvement in the IB MYP changed your criteria for ordering new
materials?

TIA for any information and advice those of you who have been through
this process can provide.

Mona DeVoe, Librarian
Baker Middle School
3445 Pecan Street