I just finished having my book fair and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the scanners!
They were so very helpful in expediting transactions the nights of my
sales.  It was so easy to train the volunteers and there was not a need to
always know the price!

The only piece of advice I can give you is to remember if you mess up or
think that you have messed up, just press the RED X and the number 1 and
that cancels the sale.

You are even able to print out a reconcilliation of your day's transactions
that breaks it all down by cash, checks and credit cards.  It looks like the
machines that you see in small businesses.  You are able to swipe all
credit/debit cards.  We even used a visa gift card!

I think that this is a very positive move in the right direction for
Scholastic Book Fairs!

Lisa Waggett
Goforth Elementary School
2610 Webster