I have a Mrs. Beamster bobble head behind me which the kids like to come up
and play with.   Last year, a student gave me a glass paperweight that  looks
like a diamond and the children love to pick it up and look at it. At my  old
school, I used to keep the library dragon on the desk.

Camille  Atkins
Librarian
Fredericksburg Academy
Fredericksburg,  VA
catkins@fredericksburgacademy.org

In a message dated 4/1/2008 3:43:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,