Hi, fellow LM_NETters.
I'm posting this little exchange to the entire list because the person who
requested the entire HIT to the list rather than just reading it on the wiki
is out there some place. It's interesting that we just got an appeal to fill
out a survey on how we are using (or not) Web 2.0 tools!
BTW, I did what we say we are going to do with a target and responded to the
poster. I think it's brilliant what Mary did by posting the responses on the
wiki. That's how these things should work. But then someone sent a message
saying wikis are blocked at her school. When I can't access something at
school, like my FaceBook account, I look at it at home. That's my advice for
the person who made this request.
Tom Kaun

Hi, Mary--just my two cents worth.
Sometimes I think we inconvenience the many in order to please the few. Give
the person who asked, a reason to get her school to unblock the LM_NET wiki,
for goodness sake.
Where does professionalism begin and end here?
And I realize that we do have this policy of posting HITs--so go ahead ...
but ...
Tom

Thomas T. Kaun
Teacher Librarian