Recruitment message:

Greetings,

We are contacting you to ask for your help recruiting participants in an important
online survey about school bullying.  We are seeking TEACHERS and PRE-SERVICE
teachers to complete an online survey about teacher responses to incidents of
school bullying. We believe this research will contribute to improved teacher
training in how to respond to incidents of school bullying. The ultimate goal is to
reduce school bullying!

We expect the survey will take participants approximately 15 minutes to complete.
The survey is anonymous, and no identifying information will be collected from
participants.
Participants should go to this website: http://bully.ltc.arizona.edu/
They will be asked to enter a password, which is, ijime on a welcome page. They
will then view a disclaimer page with information about the research. If they
choose to continue, they will click on TAKE THE SURVEY and complete the survey
online.

If you are a listserv owner, please copy and paste this information in an email to
subscribers. If you manage a website for teachers of pre-service teachers, please
post the information on your website. Feel free to print the information and post
it where teachers or pre-service teachers can view it.

Please contact the researchers, Dr. Sheri Bauman, Associate Professor, University
of Arizona, 520-626-7308 (email: sherib@u.arizona.edu), or Dr. Jina Yoon, Associate
Professor, Wayne State University, 313- 577-1427, email: jyoon@wayne.edu) if you
have any questions.

We sincerely appreciate your assistance in getting out the word about this survey!

Thank you,
Sheri Bauman and Jina Yoon