This is a well thought out and thorough plan. I could see this working well. If I
were a language arts teacher, however, I would use this approach for the students
to read a book of their choice and then additionally I would use the same approach
for a whole class novel. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Marsha ReddLibrarian, Kelloggsville High School Grand Rapids, MI
marsharedd@hotmail.comEducation is not a goal; it is a life-long process. Everyone
is a student. Everyone is a teacher.