Dear Fellow LM- Netters,

We have just purchased a JVCEverlo G Series GZ-MG275 Hard Disk Camcorder. The
software it comes with is called "JVC Digital Photo Navigator Ver 1.5. Would anyone
know if we are able to edit the action captured then downloaded onto the terminal.?
I have looked through the manuals etc and not seen the word 'edit".

We have always had a drama with editing software. I was advised to purchase
something that used MS Moviemaker. Of course, according to the many salespeople,
nothing did! So, does anyone know of another user-friendly editing program that
would work with this camcorder. please?

Will post a hit of suggestions.

Many thanks in anticipation,
Edwina Clark
Humpybong State School
Ernest St, Margate 4019
(20mins NE Brisbane- Redcliffe Peninsula)
Australia
Ph- 61 07 3284 2736
Fax- 61 07 3883 2482
eclar16@bigpond.net.au