Good morning all!

I wanted to invite you all to participate in a Christmas project with me.  I
have a shutterfly site attached to my business and this year I'm inviting
all of my friends and associates to join me in "Celebrating Home".  I know
this time gets really hairy for all of us and my goal this year is to build
a Christmas album of people and places from all over the world celebrating
Christmas in the simplicity of their own backyards.  It can be as easy as a
picture of your own Christmas tree, a fresh snowfall or anything that means
home and holidays to you.  Just email the picture to me along with a few
details like where it was taken and your name of course so that you can get
the proper credit and I'll add it to the album.  If you'd like to extend the
invitation to your students, they're welcome to participate as well.  I love
seeing the holidays through the eyes of children.  Thanks for all your help
and incredible library tips this year.  You've made it a wonderful year and
been a true blessing.

Tina Cline

Novel Vacations

for wherever your story takes you.